Trish’s audiences learn:
- a little bit of investment in their fitness goes a long way to improving the quality of their life now and the life they have to look forward to.
- it is never too late to start, but it’s always too early to give up.
- exercise can be simple, safe and effectively integrated into their daily lives.
In 2010 Trish worked on Age UK’s Fit as a Fiddle Campaign travelling the length and breadth of the country, delivering a series of healthy roadshows in sheltered housing. This was a rewarding experience where she honed her entertaining style of presenting this subject matter.
Trish has addressed local, national and international audiences and looks forward to delivering her message with her own down to earth style, humour and compassion. Trish has inspired hundreds of older people to intervene in the way their life is going and take action to improve their fitness.
Some of Trish’s Public Speaking Experience:
- World Congress on Active Aging
- Later Life Training Specialist Conference
- Fit as a Fiddle (Age UK)
- Extra Time (Community Football & Older People)
- University of the Third Age
- Women’s Institute
- Women’s Promo Group
- Cheltenham Pensioners Forum
- And many other local community & church groups.
Trish promised a lively talk that would require audience participation. Neither she nor our enthusiastic members let us down in either respect. Trish warned us that ‘the less you do, the less you can do’ Clearly motivated to find out more many people queued to speak to Trish after the talk.
Newent & District University of the Third Age.
Trish is available to be interviewed in the hopes to inspire your audience and sharing her love for fitness.
Call Trish Tenn on 07956466617 and Book Your Inspirational Talk Today. For all other questions please fill out the contact form with as much relevant information as possible.