Strength & Balance Classes:
- Mondays at 2.00 p.m.
- Tuesday 11.00 am St Lukes Hall
- Tuesday 1.30 pm St Margarets Hall
- Thursday 1.00 pm Highbury Church Hall
Who are the classes suitable for?
Classes are suitable for people with limited mobility or balance concerns, or who just want to improve their strength and balance.
If you are starting to notice things are getting harder, it may not be your age that is the limiting factor, but a decline in your fitness. This is good news because you can improve your current level of fitness at any age. Using simple, safe and effective ways Trish Tenn can help you to be fitter.
When you are fitter, you’ll feel stronger and more confident; you’ll have more energy and tasks will become easier.
You’ll be able to join in with the activities you love, and when you look into your future you’ll see a long, active and independent life to come. Read more about the Benefits here.
Classes Healthy Hearts Circuits:
Cheltenham Heart to Heart is an exercise and support group affiliated with the British Heart Foundation.
This class is made up of a friendly group of people with heart conditions and those who care for them.
Classes on Zoom:
- Friday at 10.45 a.m.
- Tuesday 6.00 pm at Reddings Community Centre
- Thursday 9.45 am, 11.15 am at St Margarets Hall
- Monday 9.45 am, 11.15 am Highbury Church Hall
What to expect:
- There is no loud music to contend with.
- Wear flat shoes and comfortable loose-fitting clothes
- The instructions are clear and there are no complicated sequences of movements to remember.
- Exercise bands, ankle weights and small dumbells may be used
- To view an example of our 12-minute warm-up routine, which this class will include, please click here.
Come and join the fun, try it out and see if you like it.